Today I am quietly celebrating my 30th birthday. This has been an amazing year to say the least. In the past I’ve recounted what I have learned / accomplished / planned for the previous 12 months. So, this is no different.
In the past year:
- I have switched positions at my “day job” taking time away from Driven Media Group freelancing. Yet, at the same time have been doing more studying and research on SEO / WordPress (and other services I offer).
- I have just about wrapped up my associates degree in Marketing at Sinclair and soon to be transferring to Franklin University online which, honestly I have been looking forward to.
- I have spent more time with family and friends which it is REALLY all about in the end
- Katie and I found out we are going to be blessed having a baby coming March 2011
- I found out how just how important communication truly is in any model:
- When I was in the military it was unbelievable important yet most overlooked.
- In a marriage to be truly successful it must always be open.
- Now, in a church when dealing with hearts there must be NO deception because people will see through it.
- To go along with the above is PR (Public Relations) – combining the two allows for a great interchange of ideas / suggestions and just overall growth
What’s in store for this next year?
Who knows because in all honesty all good plans don’t matter when they interfere with the time with your family and close friends. I have learned this the hard way. As much as I truly want to be successful with Driven Media Group I much rather be a great:
- man of God
- a good husband to my beautiful wife
- a good father to my son and unborn baby
- a good friend to those around me
These are the only things I truly care about because everything in life means nothing without them.
Latest posts by Nathan Driver (see all)
- Why watching the livestream of a pregnant giraffe has gone viral - March 4, 2017
- I love WordPress and that is why I dropped out - February 20, 2017
- How Main Event Entertainment in West Chester, Ohio does false advertising - January 1, 2017